Before starting to build this page, you are supposed to import template styles first, and make sure that you have already installed TZ Portfolio+ extension. Then please follow these below steps to set up a portfolio page using Folio style:
1. Install Folio style
- Go to Administrator > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Styles
- Click "Upload" toolbar button -> Navigate Folio style -> Click "Install Now" button.
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the Style was successful."
2. Install necessary media add-ons
- Go to Administrator > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Add-ons
- Click "Upload" toolbar button -> Navigate add-ons you need -> Click "Install Now" button.
- Then a green message appears "Installation of the Add-on was successful."
3. Configure Folio layout
After the installation of Folio style is successful, folio - Default layout must appear in TZ Portfolio+ layout manager
- Go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Styles , and Click on folio - default
- By default, the single layout builder is disabled, but you can turn it on to modify the layout like the way you need. You can add more, change their order, or even remove some unnecessary layout blocks
4. Prepare TZ Portfolio+ content
- Go to Admin > Components > TZ Portfolio Plus > Articles
- Add new articles with your own content, and configure basic information
- Select style: folio - Default
5. Create a menu for Folio style
- Go to "Menus/Main Menu/Add new"
- Menu type: TZ Portfolio Plus » Portfolio
- TZ Portfolio Plus's template style: folio - Default
- Template Style: tz_jollyany - Default - Sidebar Left
- Configure options in tab Basic Options
6. Check your page in front-end
After having done these above steps, you'd better refresh your site and go to your front-end to check how your page looks like.